Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Reflections II

Thinking Creatively
Dwight F. Johnson

How do you think creatively?
When do you think creatively?
Why do you think creatively?
Are the questions.

In order for me to think creatively I must use my imagination. I mean by this using the act or the faculty of imagining. The ability to form mental images. This is creativety, imagination.

I think creatively every second, minute, and hour of the day. There is always something that needs to be done. There are so many places to go and also people to meet. Also looking at creativity from another angel. Would be things we haven't done or places we haven't been. Are even people we haven't met. One thing about it we are always thinking creatively.

I really don't know why we think creatively. There is one thing I can say is that the brain is divinely made. It can do anything it wants to do once the mind is made up. It may be good, sad, or indifferent.

We must be creative in our everyday life. If we don't we won't be able to get anything done. Out of all 365 days of the year, there is not one day the same. Each day we are creating whether you know it or not. Thinking creatively helps me to see that there is always more. And it also helps you move from one level of life to the next. "What a very great divine gift"!

No comments: